[rhn-users] cannot display webpage after installing php5

Florez, Nestor NFlorez at sdcwa.org
Thu Apr 19 17:13:45 UTC 2007

If the browser ask to save or display, generally it means that it doe not know what to do with the php files.
if you choose to open or display you will see the entire php file just as if you have created then as filename.phps
as long as phps is define inside apache.

Just take a look at you heetp.conf and make sure that the php modules are defined.

Nestor :-)
:-)