[rhn-users] cannot display webpage after installing php5

Florez, Nestor NFlorez at sdcwa.org
Mon Apr 23 15:12:34 UTC 2007

Jun,

That is becasue someone else added the php.con into your httpd.conf, necause that is not part of the normal httpd.conf
I work at a placed that they had done something simmilar and I was getting strange behavior but I was only looking
at the httpd.conf, until I realized that they were including another conf file into the httpd.conf that was creating problems.

Glad to hear that your problems is solved.