[rhn-users] RedHat sendmail 8.13.1

Bill Watson bill at magicdigits.com
Tue Feb 6 22:26:35 UTC 2007

OK, I'll bite, exactly how is this up2date list not the proper one for
getting the RHN up2date folks alerted and possibly propose solutions to the
fact that up2date does not provide a more recent version of software that
has a possibility of working? It appears that sendmail-8.13.1 was created
July 30, 2004.

Is this mailing list ONLY for legacy versions of software that up2date
offers?

I *have* read the countless emails that you have sent chasing folks off this
list. Please clarify *how* this email is not appropriate to you for this
list.

Thank you,
Bill Watson
bill at magicdigits.com