[rhn-users] RE: rhn-users Digest, Vol 36, Issue 5

Ex Fed exfed at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 7 19:46:01 UTC 2007

Another shortcoming that Red Hat Network and Up2date only has versions of
software that Redhat has made available.

I've seen certain tools indicate a version of software is vulnerable for a
number of months before redhat has those patched versions available through
redhat network or up2date.

When I inquire to their mailing list regarding these issues they won't allow
my emails to be sent to the list.

I don't think that is good service for those of  us who actually subscribe
and pay for updates.

Lee