[rhn-users] anyone using viewsonic VP233wb ??

Per Lindahl per.lindahl at bea.com
Fri Jan 19 09:14:38 UTC 2007

Depending on what version you've got on your Nvidia card, the card could
be the reason for your issues.

I had a Geforce 5600 and could not get the correct resolution on my
(smaller) screen. The Native resolution of my Samsung 205bw is 1680x1050
and I had upgrade to a Nvidia Gforce 6200 in order to get it to work.

-Per
by email and then delete it.