[rhn-users] Red Hat Network Hosted 5.02 Released!

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Wed Jul 25 20:40:19 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

Red Hat Network Hosted 5.02 was released to rhn.redhat.com last night.

There is one known issue with this release: much of the documentation
normally available at https://rhn.redhat.com/help/index.pxt returns
'Page Not Found' errors. We are working on this issue. In the meantime,
you can refer to the following URL for Red Hat Network Hosted documentation:

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/RHNetwork/

(The docs at that URL are a bit older than those that were available
from rhn.redhat.com, but we hope that they will be sufficient during the
meantime that the documentation issue is worked out.)

To see what has changed in this latest release, the release notes for
RHN Hosted 5.02 are now available on our community site:

https://wiki.108.redhat.com/wiki/index.php/Hosted502Documentation

We hope you enjoy the improvements rolled out in 5.02 - thanks for using
Red Hat Network.

~m