[rhn-users] Trying to update to glibc version higher thanor equal to 2.3.4

Mansour, Michael michael.mansour at hp.com
Mon Jul 16 01:13:44 UTC 2007

Hi Jun,

My advice, use CloneZilla to image your server. Perform and upgrade from
RHEL3 to RHEL4 using the install CD's, see what breaks and what can be
fixed. Take another image of your newly upgraded system. Re-deploy your
old image back onto the server so everything is back to the way it was.

If you have a like system, deploy that newly upgraded image onto that
and see if you can work out any problems.

Your other option would be to build a new RHEL4 server and slowly
migrate your apps of the old server.

Regards,

Michael.