[rhn-users] Using an exisitng registration

MJang mike at mommabears.com
Sat Mar 10 15:41:18 UTC 2007

Dear Cliff,

I appreciate your insight, but it didn't work. I checked again, and do
have provisioning entitlements (currently filled). Any further advice
that you might have would be appreciated.

It seems like I had to enter the password at the console in clear text,
which would have been bad if a shoulder surfer were around.

I ran (substituting for actual username, etc):
# rhnreg_ks --username xxxxxx --password yyyyyyy --activationkey zzzzzzz

Error Message:
    Registration failed: RHN Software Management service entitlements
exhausted
Error Class Code: 91
Error Class Info: Registration token unable to entitle system: maximum
membership exceeded
Explanation:
     An error has occurred while processing your request. If this
problem
     persists please enter a bug report at bugzilla.redhat.com.
     If you choose to submit the bug report, please be sure to include
     details of what you were trying to do when this error occurred and
     details on how to reproduce this problem.

Thanks,
Mike