[rhn-users] System fails to check in with RHN

d.qureshi at mdx.ac.uk d.qureshi at mdx.ac.uk
Fri May 4 10:58:13 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have a HP Proliant DL380 G4 system running RHEL AS 3 update 4 with Kernel 2.4.21-27.ELsmp.

I registered the DL380 system successfully about 5 months ago with RHN but since a week ago I received a message
from RHN that the server has stopped checking. I deleted the system profile and ran up2date to register the system again
with RHN but two days later the system stop checking in with RHN. I have registered the system three times with up2date
but after a two days the system stop checking with RHN.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening and how I can get make sure the system keeps does not stop checking with RHN?