[rhn-users] Problem with RHN setup via bootstrap.sh

Daryl Herzmann akrherz at iastate.edu
Mon May 7 21:02:21 UTC 2007

Greetings,

On Mon, 7 May 2007, Gregg Phillips wrote:

> Good Afternoon,
>
> I am receiving the following error message when I am setting up a new
> system with RHN via the bootstrap.sh that was configured on our proxy
> server:

Perhaps this was a RHEL5 box where the GPG keys have changed locations and
has thus busted the bootstrap?

> Any help in fixing this problem would be greatly appreciated.

You asking how to fix the bootstrap generated on the proxy or the local
machine?

If its just the local machine, just import the key with rpm

rpm --import $GPG_KEY_LOCATION

either

/etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-redhat-release

or

/usr/share/rhn/RPM-GPG-KEY

HTH,
   daryl