[rhn-users] query about the --upgrade-to-release option

Matt Brock mbrock at gameaccount.com
Wed May 30 13:31:52 UTC 2007

Hi.

Does anyone have any experience of using the --upgrade-to-release
option on up2date? I'd like to be able to upgrade a machine to RHEL
ES Release 4 Update 5. Is it possible to use this argument to upgrade
to a specific update of a particular release? I've tried every
variant I can conceivably think of and all I get is the error output
telling me I don't have access to any matching channels.

Kind regards.

Matt.

--
Matt Brock