[rhn-users] Getting used to EL5

Bill Watson bill at magicdigits.com
Thu Nov 15 23:23:32 UTC 2007

Jumping off my T-1 and onto a cable modem seemed to help stability quite a
bit, thanks (go figure)!

Is "Software Updater" missing libraries part of [rhn-users] or [Tikanga]?
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this group's focus, attempting not
to offend by mis-posting.

On my virgin (nothing but RH install DVD) EL5 system, Software Updater
whines:
Unable to resolve dependencies for some packages selected for installation.
Missing Dependency: xen-libs = 3.0.3-25.el5 is needed by package xen

Any chance of getting this library in the RH repository?

Thanks again,
Bill Watson
bill at magicdigits.com