[rhn-users] delay between activation email and RHN recognizing new subscriptions?

Mad Unix madunix at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 07:44:46 UTC 2007

I have also the same issue.........
I have also received my subscription today through the email saying

Dear Red Hat Customer,

Thank you for your order for Red Hat Subscription Services.
Red Hat has received and processed the following order on your behalf.

If you have any questions regarding this order, please contact the partner
from whom you
purchased your subscription.

For Customer Service questions, please contact your regional Red Hat
Customer
Service Representative using the contact information provided at the
following link:
http://www.redhat.com/about/contact/.....

Thank you,
Red Hat

Account Number          : XXXXXXXXX
Contract Number         : YYYYYYYYYY
Red Hat Reference Number: 0000000000

Order Details:
***************************
Line 1
Quantity   : 2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
***************************
Line 2
Quantity   : 4
***************************
Line 3
Quantity   : 2
3- Am i going to have the standard support or the basic on for cluster and
the global.
Thanks

On Nov 13, 2007 9:28 PM, J E <jef_umd at umd.umich.edu> wrote:

> Got the email today:
> The Red Hat subscriptions recently purchased for this account are now
> available for download and are immediately accessible through Red Hat
> Network. The information and resources you need to access Red Hat
> Network and get started with your subscription can be found in the Get
> Started Now section below.
>
> However, following the link for the new subscription to get
> Installation number returns:
> "We're sorry. That subscription is unavailable."
>
> Neither the RHN or Redhat Customer Center have information on the new
> subscriptions yet. How long does it normally take for things to catch
> up?
>
> Thanks,
>
> jef

madunix