[rhn-users] 108 Outage Notice

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Mon Nov 19 15:59:38 UTC 2007

Hi folks,

This Wednesday, 21 Nov, we are going to be migrating the RHN/Satellite
108 site at http://rhn-satellite.108.redhat.com to new hardware.

What will this mean for you?

1) NEW WIKI MODIFICATIONS WILL BE LOST

I am going to be copying over the current wiki content over to the new
wiki that has been set up today, so please do not add anything new to
the wiki from now until I sent a message out on Wednesday to let you
know the wiki migration completed successfully.

2) SVN WILL BE DOWN FOR A FEW DAYS

We are getting a data dump from the current SVN and will be importing it
into a new SVN server starting on Wednesday, so if you were planning to
check something into SVN, I would recommend holding off until I send out
an email hopefully sometime next week indicating that the migration has
been completed.

--

The website and wiki should roll over smoothly on Wednesday without
downtime. The wiki will continue to accept your Red Hat login as

SVN will take a little bit longer, and we may need to set you up with
new passwords when the migration is complete.

Thanks again for participating in this community, please let me know if
you have any questions/concerns about this upcoming outage.

~m