[rhn-users] RHEL3 => RHEL 5 - failover/clustering?

Mertens, Bram mertensb at mazdaeur.com
Tue Oct 9 07:34:58 UTC 2007

Depending on the applications you intend to run on these machines upgrading to RHEL 4 might be a better option still.  AFAIK not all middleware and such is certified for RHEL 5 yet so you might want to check that first.

Regards

Bram

--
Bram Mertens
Web application Administrator / Red Hat Certified Technician

Mazda Motor Logistics Europe N.V.
Tel.: +32 3 860 12 61

Mazda Motor Logistics Europe NV, Blaasveldstraat 162, B-2830 Willebroek
VAT BE 406.024.281, RPR Mechelen, ING  310-0092504-52, IBAN : BE64 3100 0925 0452, SWIFT : BBRUBEBB