[rhn-users] Problem with SATA installation!!!!!!!!

Steven Jones Steven.Jones at vuw.ac.nz
Mon Oct 15 20:42:54 UTC 2007

The kernel and modules on that Cd are too old.

Try getting a later "U" RHAS4 distro (update5?)....if that fails try
RHAS5....if that fails you may have to build your own cd....

regards

Steven Jones
Senior  Linux/Unix/San/Vmware System Administrator
APG -Technology Integration Team
Victoria University of Wellington
Phone: +64 4 463 6272