[rhn-users] RHEL 5 Install

Florez, Nestor NFlorez at sdcwa.org
Tue Oct 16 18:38:38 UTC 2007

I am trying to  install RHEL 5 and I am able to get to the boot prompt with my boot disk.
At the 'boot:' prompt I put my disc with the first ISO image and I hit enter
the sytem does not do anything.

The next time I tried installing I went all the way to the boot prompt and I hit
return and I did not change the disc until a window ask me to put in the disc
with ISO image, when I did this I got a popup window asking me to put in the disc
with the ISO image.

How do I tell it the system at the boot prompt
that the ISO image is on my disc in the disc drive?

Thanks,

Nestor :-)