[rhn-users] Getting errata RPM files

Austin Thomas Keeley keeleyat at jmu.edu
Thu Oct 18 01:35:32 UTC 2007

Hello.  I need to get the RPM files that will fix the posted errata for Red Hat Enterprise v4.  When I click on the link from the Red Hat website to get information about each individual errata posting, I can only see the RPM files I need, and not a link to download them.  It tells me I need to log into the Red Hat Network to download the actual RPM file.  I have an account with RHN, but this means that I have to manually search for each RPM and then download it.  Is there another way to download all of them at once?  Thanks.

-Austin