[rhn-users] Provisioning from a RH Proxy server

 Can new servers be provisioned from RH Proxy like they can from Satellite? We are going to set up Proxy for some remote locations to feed from our Satellite server and I was wondering if we’ll be able to do remote installs off of those Proxy servers. We usually point to the distro location on the Satellite server with a kickstart file (Ex. "url –url

http://satserver.fqdn/kickstart/dist/ks-rhel-i386-es-4-u5") and pull the pkgs straight from there, but I’m not sure if this possible with Proxy.

Thanks,

Frank

This email transmission and any accompanying attachments may contain CSX privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the intended addressee. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in reliance on the contents of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please immediately delete it and notify sender at the above CSX email address. Sender and CSX accept no liability for any damage caused directly or indirectly by receipt of this email.