[rhn-users] Package fails after re-upload to custom channel

Hi,

Not sure if this is a bug or just my mistake.

Im getting this error everytime that i try to re-upload a package to one of my created software channels

"Error Downloading Packages:
  mypackage: failed to retrieve getPackage/mypackage.rpm from my-software-channel
error was [Errno -1] Package does not match intended download"

I was able to reproduce it twice doing this

1. upload an unsigned mypackage.rpm to my software channel
2. yum install mypackage fails due to the gpg key
2. delete it from my software channel
3. wait a few minutes
4. upload a signed version of mypackage.rpm
5. yum install mypackage fails with the "getpackage" error.

i tried restarting squid / clearing squid cache / yum clean all  , but it fails anyway

Im using rhn 5.0.1

Any ideas ?

Cheers,
C.