[rhn-users] Satellite Inter-Satellite Sync Customer Call-In (this) Thursday

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Mon Apr 28 19:10:53 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

Just wanted to let you know that there are still spaces left in this
call this Thursday, so if you think you might be interested just let me
know and I'll send you the dial-in details.

(Also, I apologize for the poor timing on Labor Day in many countries;
if you are interested but can't make this day let me know and we might
be able to hold another session.)

Thanks!
~m