[rhn-users] snmp

Enils ebashi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 00:34:15 UTC 2008

at about line 45 looks something like this:

com2sec notConfigUser  default       public

By default the snmp community string is set to public. I suggest you
change it for security reasons. The snmpd.conf file provides good
documentation. Read the comments in that file. You may also want to
read the man page for snmpd.conf.

Regards,

Enils