[rhn-users] seeing boxes under the satellite on the hosted site

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Wed Mar 19 18:36:24 UTC 2008

Hi Michael,

Michael Barrett wrote:
> If I have hosts A, B, and C pointed at my local onsite satellite, when
> do I ever get to see the existence of those hosts out on the hosted site
> at rhn.readhat.com <http://rhn.readhat.com> in my portal?

You won't see those hosts on rhn.redhat.com because they are not
registered to rhn.redhat.com. They are registered to your Satellite. If
you point your browser to your Satellite, you should be able to access
them using the same login information you used to register them to the
Satellite in the first place.

~m