[rhn-users] Stuck during installation

Samer Azmy samer.azmy at gmail.com
Wed May 7 20:11:18 UTC 2008

In VMWARE there is a properties of each virtual server u create
just right click on the Virtual machine name on the left pane
click on "properties"
you will find the CD and mount path, change it to the new ISO file and so on

Regards
Samer

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 11:07 PM, Eliezer Mansou <emawaha1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am installing Red Hat Enteprise 5 as a virtual machine on my Vmware Esx
> server.
>
> loaded the first disc on my hard drive booted of it, now it's asking me
> for cd #2
>
> how can i tell it where to look for cd #2.. there is no cd, it's just an
> .iso on the hard drive
>
> hope someone can answer.

______________________________
http://geek2live.blogspot.com/
You pick the level of your suffering yourself - Budha-
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's
character, give him power."-Abraham Lincoln
-Live Free or Die-Kernel The Canine-
A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame
someone else.-- John Burroughs
Without music, life would be a mistake.- Nietzsche
He who reigns within himself and rules his passions, desires, and fears is
more than a king.-- John Milton
The best portion of a good man's life is the little, nameless,unremembered
acts of kindness and love.-- William Wordsworth (1770-1850) English poet --