[rhn-users] Abuse of service detected for server error (1013937626)

Chandan M C chandukutti at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 09:00:04 UTC 2008

HI Paresh,

 Thanks for the reply.

I had gone through the link you sent before. But could get the clear
idea on "connecting to RHn more frequently than once every 120 ses".

Does that mean that, from once connection to another connection there
should be atleast 120 min Interval.

just for testing purpose, I tired login to RHN from my 2 different
machines with the same redhat sid file, I am able to login. From the
above statement this should not happen right.

Will it occur, if I am already accesing RHN from one console and again
trying to access the same RHN from another console on the same
machine.

Thanks
Chandu