[rhn-users] Kris Linville/MainOffice/Integra is out of the office.

Kris Linville KLinville at IntegraBank.com
Fri Nov 14 22:02:42 UTC 2008

I will be out of the office starting  11/13/2008 and will not return until
11/28/2008.

If this is regarding BankAnytime Online Banking, please contact the
IntegraCare Department at extension 9100.

For immediate assistance contact the IT Support Team at (812) 461-9555 or
speed dial 9555.

Otherwise, I will contact you upon my return to the office.

Thank you.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The materials in this electronic mail transmission (including attachments) are private and confidential and are the property of the sender and Integra Bank. The information contained in the material is intended only for the use of the named addressee(s). If you are not a named addressee, be advised that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this material is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by sending an e-mail message and thereafter, destroy it immediately.