[rhn-users] VMware appliance login

Christophe Bunn, Kitry France cbu at kitry.fr
Mon Sep 1 07:42:08 UTC 2008

I installed a Red Hat-provided Linux 4.4 < appliance > (or virtual machine)
for VWware Server, so that I could test a Ruby-on-Rails/Flex application for
a customer who runs Red Hat on his servers. The VMware download page
forwarded me to an RHN page where I was able to download the Zipped virtual
machine.

Unfortunately, the id/password combination given in the release notes is
invalid (root/Redhat). I even tried a few combinations with upper/lower case
letters, to no avail.

I would very much appreciate help logging in. Thanks,

Chris.