[rhn-users] Is RHN down now?

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 21:54:52 UTC 2009

We haven't had any major issues.

We run up2date in the middle of the night.

All security-type updates (the most important for us) are usually applied
before we receive the RH email.

Remember, the Obamanation started today with all bandwidth going to the
Inauguration and related stories.  The news said that cell phone cartage in
DC and surrounding areas stopped because of the volumes.