[rhn-users] Re: RHN website is slow, and session times out too fast

NM nico at altiva.fr
Tue Jan 27 14:22:08 UTC 2009

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 13:28:51 -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:

> You do know that this list isn't an official avenue for customer
> support, right?  Did you call into customer service with your login /
> account number and let them know about the slowness you are experiencing
> with logins and system details page displays? If not, I strongly
> recommend that you do so if you have not already; logging the issues you
> experience this way can ensure that your issue is tracked properly and
> that someone looks into the problem.

Thanks, yes I did; but I thought it had gone unanswered because I was
expecting an email to be sent upon getting a reply, while in fact it had
been answered promptly.

Anyway, it appears our problem lies with the festering pile of junk that
is the Microsoft ISA proxy we have to use. I'm gonna go ahead and curse
the b****** in charge of that *******.

Sorry for bothering you.