[rhn-users] Provide a security certificate.

Pennington, John penningt at uchastings.edu
Mon Sep 14 22:24:24 UTC 2009

Sure thing, here it is: I'll see if I can find something with strace.

John

[root at mert rhn]# more up2date
# Automatically generated Red Hat Update Agent config file, do not edit.
# Format: 1.0
versionOverride[comment]=Override the automatically determined system version
versionOverride=

enableProxyAuth[comment]=To use an authenticated proxy or not
enableProxyAuth=0

networkRetries[comment]=Number of attempts to make at network connections before
 giving up
networkRetries=5

hostedWhitelist[comment]=RHN Hosted URL's
hostedWhitelist=

enableProxy[comment]=Use a HTTP Proxy
enableProxy=0

serverURL[comment]=Remote server URL
serverURL=https://xmlrpc.rhn.redhat.com/XMLRPC

proxyPassword[comment]=The password to use for an authenticated proxy
proxyPassword=

proxyUser[comment]=The username for an authenticated proxy
proxyUser=

disallowConfChanges[comment]=Config options that can not be overwritten by a con
fig update action
disallowConfChanges=noReboot;sslCACert;useNoSSLForPackages;noSSLServerURL;server
URL;disallowConfChanges;

sslCACert[comment]=The CA cert used to verify the ssl server
sslCACert=/usr/share/rhn/RHNS-CA-CERT

debug[comment]=Whether or not debugging is enabled
debug=0

httpProxy[comment]=HTTP proxy in host:port format, e.g. squid.redhat.com:3128
httpProxy=

systemIdPath[comment]=Location of system id
systemIdPath=/etc/sysconfig/rhn/systemid

noReboot[comment]=Disable the reboot actions
noReboot=0