[rhn-users] Re: RHN Hosted web session expires too quickly

Marti, Robert RJM002 at shsu.edu
Mon Sep 28 16:37:17 UTC 2009

Speaking of annoying...

I was setting 6 servers up, and wanted to enable configuration on all of them.  I added all 6 to a group, managed the group, etc...

I was forced to log in 4 times during this process.  I waited for the page to load fully, then started manipulating that page (selecting, deselecting, etc) - I didn't idle.

Dear god, make it stop.

Rob Marti