[rhn-users] RH5 Boxes not updateing..

Johnson Steven sjohnson at santarosa.edu
Mon Apr 5 18:02:17 UTC 2010

I have been seeing a problem lately with my RH5 64Bit servers not updating when I use RHN to patch.. It shows them pending, and then when the box checks in it acts like its going to do this and then when I check RHN again it says I have updates again, and they are the same packages.. The only way I can get the box updated is to download the packages and install them all byhand.

Anyone else having this problem, or know of a fix?

This is only happening on my RH5 boxes, my RH4 boxes all update fine.

Thanks.