[rhn-users] Certificate Failed Verification

Kris Linville KLinville at IntegraBank.com
Wed Jun 30 15:10:16 UTC 2010

I have just finished fresh installs of RHEL 5 on 4 of my servers. They
were initially all able to register to RHN just fine. However, I'm now
trying to run updates on them and 1 of the 4 is giving me back an error
that says "The SSL certificate failed verification." I logged in to my RHN
account and deleted that server from the list then removed the systemid
file to attempt to re-register the machine. Now, when I run rhn-register,
it gives me the same certificate error as yum update was giving me before.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Kris

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The materials in this electronic mail transmission (including attachments) are private and confidential and are the property of the sender and Integra Bank. The information contained in the material is intended only for the use of the named addressee(s). If you are not a named addressee, be advised that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this material is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by sending an e-mail message and thereafter, destroy it immediately.