[rhn-users] Certificate Failed Verification

Kris Linville KLinville at IntegraBank.com
Wed Jun 30 17:53:17 UTC 2010

My issue was resolved. I overlooked checking to make sure the date setting
on that server was correct.

Thank you!

Kris

"Matt Brown (Sky Road LLC)" <mbrown at skyroadasp.com>
Sent by: rhn-users-bounces at redhat.com
06/30/2010 12:50 PM
Please respond to
"Discussions about Red Hat Network \(rhn.redhat.com\)"
<rhn-users at redhat.com>

"'Discussions about Red Hat Network (rhn.redhat.com)'"
<rhn-users at redhat.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [rhn-users] Certificate Failed Verification

I can't find it on the RHN site.
I would look at /etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date and see what it is pointing to
there should be a server and SSL cert in there they might be going to the
wrong place or the cert might not be set correctly there.

Matt