[rhn-users] web root directory

Samer Azmy samer.azmy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 13:24:50 UTC 2010

Hello

it is configurable from apache conf file /etc
in general the web  doc /var/www/html

goo dluck

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 3:06 PM, Mahalingam Subramaniam <smal at ccmb.res.in>wrote:

>  hello
>
> Could anybody share the info about the web document root directory in RHEL
> server release 5.5 (Tikanga) ? as I could not find the same in /var/
> directory.
>

> with thanks in advance
> s.mahalingam
>

> "The person addressed in the email is the sole authorized recipient. Should
> you receive it in error, immediately notify the sender of the error and
> delete the e-mail. Any unauthorized dissemination or copying of this e-mail
> (or any attachment to this e-mail) or the wrongful disclosure of the
> information herein contained is prohibited. Also note that this form of
> communication is not secure, it can be intercepted, and may not necessarily
> be free of errors and viruses in spite of reasonable efforts to secure this
> medium."

http://eg.linkedin.com/in/samerazmy
---
http://geek2live.blogspot.com/
http://www.geeksconsultancy.com
http://www.urvpn.com
http://www.siteheed.com
- You pick the level of your suffering yourself - Budha-
- Meditate. Live purely. Be quiet. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon,
come out from behind the clouds! Shine. -- Buddha