[rhn-users] web root directory

Mahalingam Subramaniam smal at ccmb.res.in
Thu Oct 21 13:47:08 UTC 2010

Hi Matthew

Thanx for prompt reply to you and others.
The generated out put for the command which I tried from your mail is as foolws
[root at localhost ~]# grep -i "DocumentRoot" /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
grep: /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf: No such file or directory
[root at localhost ~]# grep -i "DocumentRoot" /etc/httpd/conf.d/*.conf
grep: /etc/httpd/conf.d/*.conf: No such file or directory
how to resolve this issue? kindly help me further.
with regards
s.mahalingam
[root at mars conf]# grep -i "DocumentRoot" /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
[root at mars conf]# grep -i "DocumentRoot" /etc/httpd/conf.d/*.conf
----
Matthew Huff | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
http://www.ox.com | Phone: 914-460-4039
Could anybody share the info about the web document root directory in RHEL server release 5.5 (Tikanga) ? as I could not find the same in /var/ directory.
with thanks in advance
s.mahalingam
"The person addressed in the email is the sole authorized recipient. Should you receive it in error, immediately notify the sender of the error and delete the e-mail. Any unauthorized dissemination or copying of this e-mail (or any attachment to this e-mail) or the wrongful disclosure of the information herein contained is prohibited. Also note that this form of communication is not secure, it can be intercepted, and may not necessarily be free of errors and viruses in spite of reasonable efforts to secure this medium."