[rhos-list] GPG keys are installed but not correct

Perry Myers pmyers at redhat.com
Fri Aug 24 23:11:24 UTC 2012

On 08/24/2012 04:55 PM, Dunnett, Mark wrote:
> When I run it now, the openstack-utils install correctly, but for
> dnsmasq-utils, I get “No package dnsmq-utils available”

Just to double check, you're doing yum install dnsmasq-utils and not
dnsmq-utils, correct?  (Making sure it's not just a typo issue)

> Also, just thought I move on and would try to install
> openstack-keystone. I get No package openstack-keystone also. Problem
> with my subscription?

Just to double check, what type of channel are you trying to install
from?  RHN or CDN?

Maybe run yum clean all to flush out stale metadata?

Just a few suggestions.

Cheers,

Perry