[rhos-list] Hooks/plugins in Openstack NOVA

Kumar Vaibhav vaibhav.k.agarwal at in.com
Wed Nov 21 04:23:51 UTC 2012

Hi,I want to add execute some custom scripts, which make entries in my existing authentication/authorisation system, at the start of boot of the VM instance. This script can be run on cloud nova manager(preferred) or nova compute node. How to add this script in the openstacknova?Is there any provision of creating/defining hooks in NOVA?Regards,VaibhavDear rhoslist! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!