Re: [rhos-list] Hooks/plugins in Openstack NOVA

Hi Russell,

Thanks a lot for the pointer. I think this will solve my problem.

Sorry to trouble you more, but can you please direct me to some sample notification receiver.

I know python but no nothing about this messaging system. So if you can give me a sample notification receiver I will adopt it to my needs.

I see some of the information missing which is required for me.

-- there is no data available about the MAC Address of the VIFs associated with instance.
Even the Reference manual of API is not working for getting this data. I referred http://api.openstack.org/api-reference.html

v2/{tenant_id}/servers/{server_id}/virtual_interfaces

Regards,
Vaibhav