[rhos-list] Setting up a client to access single node instance of RedHat Swift (Essex)

I have currently installed RHOS Swift on a single node using the Folsom preview install document I received from Derek Higgins.  I am using Keystone as my identity service.  I have been using the "swift" command to upload data to Swift.

I need to setup a new client machine so that I can access Swift "remotely."  I would like to use the swift command on this new client as well.  Will you please tell me how to configure this client server.  Will I need to install Keystone on it also?  This new machine is currently running Ubuntu 10.04 but I will probably install RedHat 6.3 on it so that it will be running the same OS as my Swift server.

Regards.
David Hernandez

Contractor / HPSS
IBM Global Business Services - US Federal
12301 Kurland Dr Suite 300
Houston, TX 77034-4812
Mobile 713-444-5755