[rhos-list] Problem creating an instance using nova boot

Regis Mazur rmazur at redhat.com
Mon Sep 3 14:53:33 UTC 2012

Hello,

I set my all SELinux to permissive mode and still nova-compute doesn't
start happily.

compute.log

CRITICAL nova [-] internal error Cannot find suitable emulator for
x86_64

I also checked the installed qemu-kvm package and it's:
qemu-kvm-0.12.1.2-2.295

Did someone manage to setup and run OpenStack Essex Preview on a VM with
RHEL 6.3?

Thanks.
Regards.
Regis