[rhos-list] No Package named openstack-utils

Xu, HongnaX hongnax.xu at intel.com
Mon Sep 10 07:59:11 UTC 2012

Hi
  Sorry to bother you all. Now I am installing openstack preview on RH 6.3, but I can't find the package of openstack-utils.
My steps are:

1.       register to the RH network by run "subscription-manager register --proxy=MYPROXY:PORT" .

2.       list Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server and Openstack pools by "subscription-manager list --available --proxy= MYPROXY:PORT | grep -A8 'Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server/OpenStack' "

3.       subscript these two pools by "subscription-manager subscribe --proxy=proxy-shz.intel.com:911 --pool = $POOLID", then I got the prompt that "Successfully consumed a subscription from the pool with id OOXX".

4.       then I try step2, attempt to list them, but got nothing, is that correct?

5.       Then I install the package openstack-utils, I got:

Updating certificate-based repositories.

[Errno 110] Connection timed out

Setting up Install Process

No package openstack-keystone available.

Error: Nothing to do

I think it is no business with my repos I set in /etc/yum/yum.repos.d/, and how to verify the pools I register? Anybody could help me?

Best Regards,
Hongna