[rhos-list] Red Hat Distribution OpenStack (RDO)

Ronald Cronenwett ronac07 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 18:15:14 UTC 2013

I just pulled down rdo-release-grizzly-1.noarch.rpm and see it is pointing
to the same thing as epel-openstack-grizzly.repo. So I've been using RDO
all along :)

Browsing to http://rdo.fedorapeople.org/openstack/openstack-grizzly/ makes
it clear. But I think I got to that directory from a different URL
originally.

Thanks again for the release info.

Ron