[rhos-list] yum repolist: [Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 22

Christopher Cobb christopher.cobb at nesassociates.com
Fri Feb 15 15:42:00 UTC 2013

Good day, All!

I just did a fresh install of RHES 6.3 and am working through the Getting Started Guide.  I'm on page 16 where it asks me to do: yum repolist.  I get the following results:

# yum repolist
Loaded plugins: product-id, subscription-manager
Updating certificate-based repositories.
rhel-6-server-beta-rpms                                                                                                               | 3.4 kB     00:00
rhel-6-server-beta-rpms/primary_db                                                                                                    | 1.2 MB     00:02
rhel-6-server-cf-tools-1-rpms                                                                                                         | 2.8 kB     00:00
rhel-6-server-cf-tools-1-rpms/primary_db                                                                                              |  18 kB     00:00
rhel-6-server-rhev-agent-rpms                                                                                                         | 2.8 kB     00:00
rhel-6-server-rhev-agent-rpms/primary_db                                                                                              |  11 kB     00:00
rhel-6-server-rpms                                                                                                                    | 3.7 kB     00:00
rhel-6-server-rpms/primary_db                                                                                                         |  16 MB     00:41
https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhel/server/6/6Server/i386/openstack/folsom/os/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 22 - "The requested URL returned error: 404"
Trying other mirror.
repo id                                                  repo name                                                                                     status
rhel-6-server-beta-rpms                                  Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Server Beta (RPMs)                                                   831
rhel-6-server-cf-tools-1-rpms                            Red Hat CloudForms Tools for RHEL 6 (RPMs)                                                       30
rhel-6-server-rhev-agent-rpms                            Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Agents for RHEL 6 Server (RPMs)                                16
rhel-6-server-rpms                                       Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Server (RPMs)                                                      6,812
rhel-server-ost-6-folsom-rpms                            Red Hat OpenStack Folsom Preview (RPMs)                                                           0
repolist: 7,689

I've tried yum clean metadata and yum clean all.  They execute without error but I still get the same results with yum repolist.

I can't figure out what I've got wrong.   Any suggestions?

cc