[rhos-list] Case #00784007 (libvirtd libvirt-0.9.10-21)

Ganesan, Athiyaman atganesan at paypal.com
Sat Feb 16 13:38:36 UTC 2013

Hi Ken,
 As discussed, resending the mail with redhat techsupport team. Please treat this as high priority.

Best Regards
Athiyaman. G
Cloud Coverage
PayPal an ebay Company
Ph: +914466346880
Mob: +919500125652
email : atganesan at paypal.com<mailto:atganesan at paypal.com>

From: <Ganesan>, "Ganesan, Athiyaman" <atganesan at paypal.com<mailto:atganesan at paypal.com>>
Date: Saturday, February 16, 2013 12:31 PM
To: "rhos-list at redhat.com<mailto:rhos-list at redhat.com>" <rhos-list at redhat.com<mailto:rhos-list at redhat.com>>, "support at redhat.com<mailto:support at redhat.com>" <support at redhat.com<mailto:support at redhat.com>>
Cc: "Vasantha, Rajesh" <Rajesh.Vasantha at paypal.com<mailto:Rajesh.Vasantha at paypal.com>>, "Pabbisetty, Aravind Kumar" <apabbisetty at paypal.com<mailto:apabbisetty at paypal.com>>, "Pillai, Vinu" <vpillai at paypal.com<mailto:vpillai at paypal.com>>, "Sexton,Ed" <esexton at paypal.com<mailto:esexton at paypal.com>>, "Hoo, Louis" <lhoo at ebay.com<mailto:lhoo at ebay.com>>
Subject: Case #00784007 (libvirtd libvirt-0.9.10-21)

Hi Team,
 We are facing few issues with the libvirtd, it seems the daemon sporadically dies, We have already filed Case #00784007 with red-hat and we have been redirected to this dl to support.

Could you please check and us help on this

|         Case Information            |
---------------------------------------
https://access.redhat.com/support/cases/00784007
Case Title       : libvirtd libvirt-0.9.10-21 sporadically dies
Case Number      : 00784007
Case Open Date   : 2013-01-31 11:56:51

Most recent comment: On 2013-02-04 13:17:28, Miles, Hannah commented:
"Ed,

We would be unable to directly assist with a custom build of this nature.
I can direct you to this email list that may be of some assistance:

rhos-list at redhat.com<mailto:rhos-list at redhat.com>

--------error details---

libvirt-0.9.10-21.el6.x86_64

is sporadically dying across multiple hosts in production:

[root at ILOUSE237EBV6 ~]# /etc/init.d/libvirtd status
libvirtd dead but pid file exists

Please advise on the issue and troubleshooting further.

--------

Best Regards
Athiyaman. G
Cloud Coverage