[rhos-list] [techsupport] Case #00784007 (libvirtd libvirt-0.9.10-21)

Ganesan, Athiyaman atganesan at paypal.com
Sun Feb 17 09:30:31 UTC 2013

Hi Redhat support team,
 I have uploaded the libvirtd debug error log and the core dump of the libvirtd to "https://access.redhat.com/support/cases/00784007". Please analysis the log and update us the status.

Note: now the case is Sev 1,  we need the updates based on the Sev1 support timeline.

Best Regards
Athiyaman. G
Cloud Coverage
PayPal an ebay Company
Ph: +914466346880
email : atganesan at paypal.com<mailto:atganesan at paypal.com>

From: <Hoo>, Louis <lhoo at ebay.com<mailto:lhoo at ebay.com>>
Date: Sunday, February 17, 2013 5:25 AM
To: "Ganesan, Athiyaman" <atganesan at paypal.com<mailto:atganesan at paypal.com>>, "techsupport at redhat.com<mailto:techsupport at redhat.com>" <techsupport at redhat.com<mailto:techsupport at redhat.com>>, Hannah Miles <hmiles at redhat.com<mailto:hmiles at redhat.com>>
Cc: "rhos-list at redhat.com<mailto:rhos-list at redhat.com>" <rhos-list at redhat.com<mailto:rhos-list at redhat.com>>, "support at redhat.com<mailto:support at redhat.com>" <support at redhat.com<mailto:support at redhat.com>>, "Sexton,Ed" <esexton at paypal.com<mailto:esexton at paypal.com>>, "Vasantha, Rajesh" <Rajesh.Vasantha at paypal.com<mailto:Rajesh.Vasantha at paypal.com>>, "Pabbisetty, Aravind Kumar" <apabbisetty at paypal.com<mailto:apabbisetty at paypal.com>>, "Pillai, Vinu" <vpillai at paypal.com<mailto:vpillai at paypal.com>>, "Brodskiy, Yuriy" <ybrodskiy at paypal.com<mailto:ybrodskiy at paypal.com>>
Subject: Re: [techsupport] Case #00784007 (libvirtd libvirt-0.9.10-21)

Redhat Support:
Openstack has nothing to do with libvert.

What is it going to take to escalate this to a sev 1?

Thanks,
-Louis.