[rhos-list] Issues with the OVS and RDO kernel

Andrey Korolyov andrey at xdel.ru
Mon Jul 8 17:29:34 UTC 2013

Seems that the setting CONFIG_NET_IPGRE_DEMUX to the module allows OVS
to work with its own(shipped with the OVS tree, not in-kernel) module.
Please rebuild current kernel if possible with such a fix. Also is
someone will find time to track and backport snipped of code in
iproute2 allowing to delete namespaces not regarding of processes
already bound to it, it`ll be quite awesome.

Thanks!