[rhos-list] EXAMPLE IMAGE GETTING KILLED WHEN TRYING TO CREATE

Nirlay Kundu nirlay at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 30 18:59:15 UTC 2013

About logs : /var/log/glance , no files are updating.Yes, glance import is hung. I have tried this from the GUI, as well as cmd line - same response.I am not running the glance image-create twice, when I type up the command and hit enter, I get this response repeated on its own - I do not enter this. Yes, I can get the image from the url manually. I have downloaded that and uploaded the image as a local image file ( from the GUI) - no issues. When I do this download from glance image-create, it is queued up and then getting Killed ( after a minute). It is not hung.
When I am pasting the url    http://cloud.fedoraproject.org/fedora-19.x86_64.qcow2  in the web browser to do a manual download, it fails a few times, unless it finds a good mirror site, which it can talk to. When I am doing wget from the cmd line, I am getting Failed : Connection Timed out, No route to host 8 times, before it gives up. So, this may be the issue. Can I specify a particular mirror site to get the image from ?
ThanksNirlay