[rhos-list] EXAMPLE IMAGE GETTING KILLED WHEN TRYING TO CREATE

Pádraig Brady pbrady at redhat.com
Wed Jul 31 15:22:37 UTC 2013

On 07/31/2013 04:06 PM, Nirlay Kundu wrote:
> I got back to a state where I was. I fixed the auth problem by exporting some variables again.
> I tried specifying a particular miiror - still no go.
> After the image gets "Killed", I do a glance image-show and I get a dump which shows status Killed. Any other logs I can look ? Is there any proxy that is preventing the http download ? wget works though.

I suspect http_proxy and/or https_proxy is not set for the glance service.
Since you've already downloaded the image using wget, you can
pass it directly to glance like:

glance image-create --name 'Fedora 19 x86_64' --disk-format qcow2 \
--container-format bare --is-public true < fedora-19.x86_64.qcow2

thanks,
Pádraig.