[rhos-list] Bypassing authentication

Guolin Cheng gcheng at salesforce.com
Thu Jun 27 02:11:52 UTC 2013

Hi Steve,

 So, on page 56 of the document, it should be 'v3' instead of 'v3.0'?  That will be a quick fix, then.

 I'm just following the document for a under-the-hood installation evaluation, so that I can have a better understanding of Redhat Openstack in case of something goes south. If Grizzly version supports both version 2.0 API and version 3 API. Sure I'd like to have both enabled.

Thanks.
Guolin